VALISblog

Vast Active Library and Information Science blog. From a recent library science graduate in Wellington, New Zealand. A focus on reference and current awareness tools and issues, especially free, web-based resources.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, May 31, 2003
(blogging) The slowest help function in the universe  
 
I know Blogger has something like 1 million members, and they're a small-scale operation (OK, were a small-scale operation till Google took over), and it's clear they never expected to be this popular, and they're obviously having problems with scaleability. But I do pay for this and I'm getting a bit annoyed that it's taking several minutes for each screen to load in their help section. Especially as it's not the best organised help section anyway.

Rant over. If I can ever get into the help screen to work out how to ftp, I might achieve something tonight.


|


Comments: Post a Comment