VALISblog

Vast Active Library and Information Science blog. From a recent library science graduate in Wellington, New Zealand. A focus on reference and current awareness tools and issues, especially free, web-based resources.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, May 31, 2003
(personal) Moving, so moving  
 
Have taken up Laurie's offer of a room in his flat, with him and Julie, the 30-year-old Manchester United fan (actually, that sentence describes me perfectly, as well, but you know what I mean). He says she's good company, and given that all Reds fans are great, I'd agree. Two weeks till I move in. Then it'll be five minute walks to work or university, and all the "sitting around on the deck in the sun drinking wine and talking about football" I can handle. Well, once summer's here, anyway.


|


Comments: Post a Comment