VALISblog

Vast Active Library and Information Science blog. From a recent library science graduate in Wellington, New Zealand. A focus on reference and current awareness tools and issues, especially free, web-based resources.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, June 27, 2003
(personal) This is ridiculous...  
 
I've been depressed for months. I haven't been interested in going out, or doing anything. People have had to drag me out, and I've been tired all the time anyway. Today I feel hyped up, ready for anything, and energised. And I can't get hold of ANYBODY who wants to do anything. Not by phone, text or email. The few people I can get hold of are tired themselves, and don't want to do anything. So I spend Friday night blogging and browsing. Thank God for Big Bada Boom, the Asian Underground dance night, tomorrow at Bodega.


|


Comments: Post a Comment