VALISblog

Vast Active Library and Information Science blog. From a recent library science graduate in Wellington, New Zealand. A focus on reference and current awareness tools and issues, especially free, web-based resources.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, July 09, 2003
(blogging) Online RSS reader  
 
Thanks to Steven for pointing out Bloglines, a web-based RSS aggregator. I like this a whole lot - it's incredibly simple to use, nice simple design, and best of all I can access it anywhere. Which means I can check it at work. Newzcrawler was good, but our firewall meant I couldn't use it at work. And I'm not online often enough at home for it to be much use for me there. There's already a whole lot of library and information weblogs listed with Bloglines (thanks in a large part to Greg). I can see myself with a window to my Bloglines account pretty much open all the time.


|


Comments: Post a Comment