VALISblog

Vast Active Library and Information Science blog. From a recent library science graduate in Wellington, New Zealand. A focus on reference and current awareness tools and issues, especially free, web-based resources.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, July 09, 2003
(personal) So, that explains the pain....  
 
My big toe has been hurting for the last few days. Monday evening I came home to find it was bleeding from what looked like a small blister or cut. So I put a plaster on it. It's been two days, and it didn't seem to be improving much, so I took a closer look at it, and realised that what I thought was a bit of callused skin, along the edge of the cut, was in fact a shard of glass. Which explains why the cut wasn't getting any better, and why my foot hurt like hell whenever I stood on my toe.

Anyone wanting to point and laugh is most welcome.

On a brighter note, I got my RSS essay back, and I got an A. So I've (unofficially) completed my first paper, with an overall A+. I'm happy (well, obviously).


|


Comments: Post a Comment