VALISblog

Vast Active Library and Information Science blog. From a recent library science graduate in Wellington, New Zealand. A focus on reference and current awareness tools and issues, especially free, web-based resources.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, October 20, 2003
(study) Term Two over  
 
My absence for the past two weeks is down to encroaching deadlines and so forth. I have finally managed to finish the various assignments I've been working on (change management plan for a library, essay on issues in electronic publishing, and the design of an electronic journal as part of a group project). The latter included learning (more) about HTML, and learning how to use Cascading Style Sheets. I really enjoyed it. Weirdly, writing mark-up language code is the only thing I seem able to concentrate on for hours at a time.

Maybe that's my true vocation. Or, alternatively, I can just become tech-geek library boy. There must be a market for that, surely? ;-)

(The e-journal is up here for anyone who's interested. (As who wouldn't be?).


|


Comments: Post a Comment