VALISblog

Vast Active Library and Information Science blog. From a recent library science graduate in Wellington, New Zealand. A focus on reference and current awareness tools and issues, especially free, web-based resources.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, November 17, 2003
 
 
Steven points to this interesting article: Why I Hate Personal Weblogs. Contains lots of ranting and swearing, so if that is likely to offend you, probably best not to read it. I did like the 'weblog statement of audience' which the author proposes that all weblog authors create to facilitate understanding of their place in the universe and the importance of their writings. A suggested template begins:

"I realize that nothing I say matters to anyone else on the entire planet. My opinions are useless and unfocused. I am an expert in nothing. I know nothing."


|


Comments: Post a Comment