VALISblog

Vast Active Library and Information Science blog. From a recent library science graduate in Wellington, New Zealand. A focus on reference and current awareness tools and issues, especially free, web-based resources.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, February 02, 2004
Kudos to Bloglines  
 
I emailed them about the problem mentioned in my previous entry, after Greg emailed me to say the feed was displaying strangely in Bloglines for him, too.

I received a response within two hours, max, explaining that they'd had some problems with data corruption, and correcting the problem. Two hours! That's a very impressive response time, as far as I'm concerned. So, respect to Bloglines. I was already impressed with their set-up - I'm even more impressed now.


|


Comments: Post a Comment