VALISblog

Vast Active Library and Information Science blog. From a recent library science graduate in Wellington, New Zealand. A focus on reference and current awareness tools and issues, especially free, web-based resources.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, June 26, 2005
LibraryELF in Wellington  
 
LibraryELF provides email and/or RSS reminders of overdues and holds at your library. To my surprise and joy, Wellington City Libraries has signed up with LibraryELF, along with five other New Zealand libraries (out of a total of eight international (non-US/Canada) libraries).

Sweet! My account is already created. Given that I make an art-form of forgetting when my books are due, this is going to be very, very useful to me. Kudos to the librarians involved in this initiatives - and a shout-out to Jeff, as I see Upper Hutt libraries are involved as well :-).


|